What You'll Get
- $10 for one general admission ticket to a comedy show (up to $14.50 value)
- $19 for two general admission tickets to a comedy show with chips and salsa appetizer (up to $35 value)
- Jimmie Walker (J.J. from Good Times) (February 12–14)
- AJ Finney (February 17–20)
- Marsha Warfield (Roz from Night Court) (March 3–5)
- Carlos Mencia (from Mind of Mencia and The Heartbreak Kid April 14-16)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid for special engagements. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stanford & Sons Comedy Club
Originally opening in Westport in 1975, Stanford & Son's Comedy Club gave an early outlet to comedy giants such as Jerry Seinfeld and Roseanne. The club packs in up to 300 audience members for sets from a long list of up-and-comers as well as seasoned performers. The pros fish for chuckles during shows held Wednesday–Sunday; Thursdays also give novices the chance to try their hand at the club's open mic. All the while, drinks flow freely from two sizable bars.