- $25 for two tickets to a comedy show and one order of chicken wings (up to $53 value)
- $45 for four tickets to a comedy show and two orders of chicken wings (up to $106 value)
- Where: Stanfords Comedy Club
- Seating: floor seats
- Restaurant located next to the showroom
- Ticket values include all fees.
Bobby Slayton (October 29–November 1)
Seen in feature films such as Get Shorty and Dreamgirls and on HBO standup specials
Colin Kane (November 6–8)
Winner of Howard Stern’s “Kill or Be Killed” comedy competition and recognized as one of the New York Post’s “King of Zings”
Warning: contains strong language and abundant raunch
Eddie Ifft (December 4–6)
Seen on HBO, Comedy Central, Last Comic Standing, and as host of “Shark Week”
Warning: contains four, five, and six letters words and very touchy subject matter
Stanford & Sons Comedy Club
Originally opening in Westport in 1975, Stanford & Son's Comedy Club gave an early outlet to comedy giants such as Jerry Seinfeld and Roseanne. The club packs in up to 300 audience members for sets from a long list of up-and-comers as well as seasoned performers. The pros fish for chuckles during shows held Wednesday–Sunday; Thursdays also give novices the chance to try their hand at the club's open mic. All the while, drinks flow freely from two sizable bars.