All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Tickets, chips, and dip at a comedy show
- When: Any show through July 31. Special-engagement events will be subject to limited seating.
- Where: Stanford’s Comedy Club
- Seating: Reserved in the showroom
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full calendar.<p>
- $19 for two reserved-seating tickets to one show (up to a $22 value each) plus one chips-and-dip appetizer (a $5 value; up to a $49 total value)
- $29 for four reserved-seating tickets to one show (up to an $88 value) plus two chips-and-dip appetizers (a $10 value; up to a $98 total value)
- $39 for eight reserved-seating tickets, to be divided between two shows (up to a $176 value) plus four chips-and-dip appetizers, to be divided between the two shows (a $20 value; up to a $196 total value)<p>
Brian Dunkleman (May 1–4)
As seen on American Idol as the first season’s co-host
<iframe width="450" height="243" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/trv2Gmz3GAE" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"></iframe>
**Dante (May 22-26)**
Finalist on NBC's Last Comic Standing Warning: Contains profanity
**Dustin Diamond (May 26–29)**
Warning: Contains profanity and sexual references
**Judy Tenuta (July 17–20)**
As seen in The Vagina Monologues, Menopause The Musical, and her own stand-up specials on Showtime, HBO, and Lifetime.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10/person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Reserve tickets via phone starting immediately after purchase. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Stanford's Comedy Club. Discount reflects Stanford's Comedy Club's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Seating is limited for special engagements. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stanford & Sons Comedy Club
Originally opening in Westport in 1975, Stanford & Son's Comedy Club gave an early outlet to comedy giants such as Jerry Seinfeld and Roseanne. The club packs in up to 300 audience members for sets from a long list of up-and-comers as well as seasoned performers. The pros fish for chuckles during shows held Wednesday–Sunday; Thursdays also give novices the chance to try their hand at the club's open mic. All the while, drinks flow freely from two sizable bars.