What You'll Get
Comedians get their material from dark places, such as loneliness, anxiety, or the crawlspace where they keep their joke file. Lighten up with this deal.
- Standup-comedy packages
- When: Any show through September 30. Special-engagement events will be subject to limited seating.
- Where: Stanford and Son’s Comedy Club
- Seating: Reserved in the showroom
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full calendar. <p>
- $24.50 for two reserved-seating tickets to one show, one order of chips and salsa, and two tickets to any future show (up to a $71 total value)
- $45 for four reserved-seating tickets to one show, two orders of chips and salsa, and four tickets to any future show (up to a $147 total value)
- $35 for two reserved-seating tickets to one show, one order of chips and salsa, a meet-and-greet with the comedian, and two tickets to any future show (up to a $116 total value)
- $45 for four reserved-seating tickets to one show, two orders of chips and salsa, a meet-and-greet with the comedian, and four tickets to any future show (up to a $276 value)<p>
Carlos Mencia (September 19–21)
As seen in the Comedy Central program Mind of Mencia.<p>
Warning: contains adult language:
**Chris Kattan (August 22–24)**
As seen on _Saturday Night Live_ from 1995 to 2003.
**TJ Miller (September 12–14)**
As seen as a round table member on E!'s _Chelsea Lately_.
**Judy Tenuta (July 17–20)**
As seen in The Vagina Monologues, Menopause The Musical, and her own stand-up specials on Showtime, HBO, and Lifetime.
Warning: contains copious use of euphemisms
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2013. Limit 14/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation by phone required. Must arrive at least 30 mins before showtime. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Stanford and Son's Comedy Club. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Stanford and Son's Comedy Club's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Limited seating for special engagements. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Stanford & Sons Comedy Club
Originally opening in Westport in 1975, Stanford & Son's Comedy Club gave an early outlet to comedy giants such as Jerry Seinfeld and Roseanne. The club packs in up to 300 audience members for sets from a long list of up-and-comers as well as seasoned performers. The pros fish for chuckles during shows held Wednesday–Sunday; Thursdays also give novices the chance to try their hand at the club's open mic. All the while, drinks flow freely from two sizable bars.