What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for balcony (rows W-DD) or main floor (rows NN-RR) seating (up to $52.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Star Trek: The Ultimate Voyage
- The franchise: a landmark series of sci-fi films, television shows, books, and more that’s boldly gone to where no other franchise has gone before
- The music: pulse-pounding scores from Alexander Courage, who composed the iconic theme for the original series, as well as Academy Award winners Jerry Goldsmith, Alexander Courage, James Horner, and Michael Giacchino
- Expect to hear: selections from Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and many others
- The musicians: a symphony orchestra, plus a collection of international soloists playing unique instruments—perhaps even a theremin to replicate Courage’s theme
- The spectacle: some of the franchise’s most memorable footage, including clips from both film and television, beams to life on a 40-foot screen
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 18, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.