What You'll Get
- $29.50 for one ticket for seating in rows P–BB of the balcony (up to $52.27 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Star Trek: The Ultimate Voyage
- The franchise: a landmark series of sci-fi films, television shows, books, and more that’s boldly gone where no other franchise has gone before
- The music: pulse-pounding scores from Alexander Courage, who composed the iconic theme for the original series, as well as Academy Award winners Jerry Goldsmith, Alexander Courage, James Horner, and Michael Giacchino
- Expect to hear: selections from Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and many others
- The musicians: a symphony orchestra, plus a collection of international soloists playing unique instruments—perhaps even a theremin to replicate Courage’s theme
- The spectacle: some of the franchise’s most memorable footage, including clips from both film and television, beams to life on a 40-foot screen
As vaudeville heaved its last breaths in the late 1920s, RKO’s Riverside Theater opened in 1928 and served as a performance hall for just a few years before Warner Brothers took it over to screen their films. Decades of neglect followed, reaching a nadir in 1966 when a carelessly tossed cigarette butt incinerated the proscenium’s drapery, prompting the cash-conscious owners to replace the opulent teal velour with workmanlike duvetyn. A slated demolition in 1982 nearly replaced the theater with a shopping mall before a coalition of citizens convinced philanthropist Joseph Zilber to save the space. In the subsequent renovations, craftsmen installed plush red drapery, overhauled the obsolete lighting, and repainted the faded French Baroque gilding of the auditorium, restoring the elegant space to its former glory and inspiring it to get back out on the theater dating scene.
About Star Trek Ultimate Voyage Live
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem 3/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.