What You'll Get
- $27 for one ticket to the Star Wave Organic Music Festival (up to $55 value)
- When: Saturday, August 29, at 2 p.m.
- Where: India Point Park
- General admission
- Door time: 1:00 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click here to view the lineup
Star Wave Organic Music Festival
- Maxi Priest: this British singer’s blend of reggae and R&B vaulted him to the top of the charts in 1990 with “Close to You” and the Roberta Flack duet “Set the Night to Music,” yet reggae fans might know him best from “That Girl,” his duet with Shaggy
- Inner Circle: fusing reggae with pop, rock, and soul since 1968, this Kingston group is perhaps best known for the single, “Bad Boys,” which became the theme to Cops
- Brigadier Jerry: this Kingston native became a legend of the dancehall scene for his improvisational lyrics, which set the standards for speed and fluidity for the next generation of rapping dancehall DJs
- Akae Beka (Vaughan Benjamin): Hailing from the Virgin Islands and featured in the 2014 documentary film Escape To St. Croix, Benjamin is best known as an original member of the group Midnite, whose soulful”chant and call” style evokes a strong Rastafarian feel.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 8/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.