If woolly mammoths had mastered the triple Lutz, they would’ve made it out of the Ice Age and into the Bronze Age, if not the Silver or Gold Age. Watch the tricks of long-term survival with this GrouponLive deal to see Investors Group Stars on Ice at MTS Centre on Wednesday, May 9, at 7 p.m. Choose from the following options:
For $15, you get one ticket for lower-bowl seating in sections 202, 203, 208–216, or 221–228 (up to a $33.25 value, including ticketing fees).<p>
- For $35, you get a show package (up to a $79.75 total value) that includes the following:
- One ticket for lower-bowl seating in sections 101–103, 109–116, 121–127, 204–207, or 217–220 (up to a $54.75 value, including ticketing fees)
One show poster signed by four-time world-champion Kurt Browning (an $25 value)<p>
- For $75, you get a package (up to a $160.75 total value) that includes the following:
- One ticket for lower-bowl seating in sections 104–107 or 117–120 (up to an $85.75 value, including ticketing fees)
- One show poster signed by four-time world-champion Kurt Browning (an $25 value)
- Access to the pre-show warm-ups at 4:15 p.m. (a $50 value)<p>
During Investors Group Stars on Ice, Canada’s top figure skaters dazzle audiences with stomach-wrenching spins, stunning leaps, and graceful dances. Four-time world figure-skating champion Kurt Browning choreographs the evening’s entertainment, amplifying performances with great music and costumes before showcasing his own celebrated moves and ability to etch a photo-realistic self-portrait into the rink. Other skaters include the Olympic gold-medal-winning duo of Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir, who continue a 15-year partnership that has netted them numerous championships and the first perfect 10 awarded under the modern international scoring rubric.
A poster signed by Browning equips fans with a unique memento of the night. Access to pre-show warm-ups furnishes patrons with even more skating action as they watch their heroes limber up for high-velocity theatrics and post-show Twister parties.