- One G-Pass to see Stars On Ice
- When: Wednesday, April 9, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Prudential Center
- Doors: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the seating chart.
- $27 for seating in rows 13 or higher of section 1–4 or rows 14 and higher of section 12–15 (up to a $38.95 value)
- $41 for seating in rows 1–12 of section 1–4 or rows 1–13 of section 12–15 (up to a $59.40 value)
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Stars on Ice
The 28th season of Stars on Ice is a special one. For the first time in the tour’s history, the U.S. Figure Skating Team headlines the show, giving audiences a glimpse of the well-practiced routines, athletic jumps, and elegant outfits it takes to achieve gold-medal glory. This year’s production comes on the heels of a stellar American performance at the 2014 games, where Meryl Davis and Charlie White earned the first ice-dancing gold medal in U.S. history. Following in the graceful parade are Jason Brown and two-time U.S. champion Ashley Wagner, among other world-class figure skaters and grand-prix zamboni drivers. Each will take to the ice to wow the crowd with the individual routines that carried them to the pinnacle of their sport, as well as ensemble numbers sure to dazzle audience members young and old.
25 Lafayette St.
Newark, NJ 07102