What You'll Get
- $12.50 for one VIP ticket to a Stars & Stripes Festival concert (up to $25 value)
- When: June 26–28
- Where: Freedom Hill Amphitheatre
- General admission
- Festival gates: 12:00 p.m.
- Amphitheatre door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- VIP tickets include access to a private bar, bathrooms, phone-charging station, a drink ticket, and a chance to win a meet & greet with the artist
- Buckcherry with special guest Hoobastank on Friday, June 26
- Scott Weiland and the Wildabouts with special guest P.O.D. on Saturday, June 27
- Sebastian Bach with special guest Warrant on Sunday, June 28
Stars and Stripes Fest
- Buckcherry: the hard rockers behind “Crazy B—h,” “Sorry,” “Lit Up,” and “Too Drunk” deliver tracks about the seven deadly sins on their latest album, Confessions
- Hoobastank: singer Doug Robb alternated between a smooth croon and a tortured howl on “The Reason,” the inescapable anthem of 2004, and hit back on the band’s last album Fight or Flight
- Scott Weiland and the Wildabouts: joined by his new band the Wildabouts, the skinny, shirtless former frontman of Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver belts out hits such as “Vasoline” and “Interstate Love Song”
- P.O.D.: short for “Payable On Death,” this group has forged an unlikely combination of reggae, hip-hop, Latin, metal, and Christianity on smash hits such as “Alive” and “Boom,” both of which helped lead to more than 12 million albums sold worldwide
- Sebastian Bach: His newest release Give ‘Em Hell is a return to form for the sometime Broadway star, sometime country singer, and sometime backing vocalist for Axl Rose. Expect solo tracks along with Skid Row classics such as “Slave to the Grind” and “Youth Gone Wild.”
- Warrant: One of the biggest glam-metal bands of the ‘80s and ‘90s, Warrant gifted the world hits such as “Big Talk,”as well as the heartfelt ballads “Heaven” and “I Saw Red.” And of course, they penned the most popular song ever about a pastry.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Freedom Hill Amphitheatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Funfest Productions's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Festival gates open at 12:00 p.m. Amphitheatre doors open at 7:30 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.