- One ticket to see Evil Dead: The Musical
- When: September 11–14
- Where: Overture Center for the Arts Capitol Theater
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for orchestra or front balcony section (up to $50 value)
- $20.50 for mid-balcony section (up to $41 value)
- $17.50 for rear balcony section (up to $35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart for the orchestra.
- Click to view the seating chart for the balcony.
Evil Dead: The Musical
A treat for horror-movie buffs and fans of Broadway musical comedy, Evil Dead: The Musical lovingly mutates Sam Raimi’s goofy and gory film trilogy into a gut-busting cult classic that the New York Times has heralded as “the next Rocky Horror Show.” Packed with pratfalls, a jaunty score, and gallons of old-fashioned gore, Evil Dead tosses audiences into a spooky remote cabin, where doomed college students succumb to possessive demonic forces more pesky and sinister than a pebble-filled sock. Limbs fly and heads roll as our hero, Ash, armed with his signature moxie and chainsaw, battles the undead while the cast is giddily eviscerated to show-stopping numbers such as “Do the Necronomicon” and “Look Who’s Evil Now.” Cheeky, campy, and catchier than an appendix removal, Evil Dead: The Musical rewards fans of the horror franchise while recruiting new generations into the cult.