What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to State of Emergency 2 Concert with Yo Gotti, 2 Chainz, and more
- When: Saturday, January 17, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Chaifetz Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $24 for the upper level (up to $47.80 value)
- $39 for the lower level (up to $69.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
State of Emergency 2 Concert
- Yo Gotti: the Memphis rap sensation behind the mega-hits “Act Right” and “Errrbody” gets slow, low, and gritty in a set that might feature tracks from his upcoming album The Art of the Hustle
- 2 Chainz: After making his mark as half of the the Southern hip-hop act Playaz Circle, this rapper embarked on a solo career that has led to hard-partying hits such as ”Toot It and Boot It,” “Left, Right,” and “My Hitta.” He now has four Grammy nominations, three BET Hip Hop Awards, and a third chain to his name.
- Fabolous: A hip-hop fixture since 1998, this Grammy nominee and Ghetto Fabulous rapper scored big with hits such as “Can’t Deny It” and “Young’n (Holla Back).” He’s also traded verses with 2 Chainz, meaning they might make an appearance together onstage.
- The Migos: Atlanta hip-hop trio who went viral and dominated critic’s year-end lists with the 2013 party anthem “Versace.” More recently, their track “Fight Night” scored a BET Hip Hop Awards nomination for Best Club Banger.
- August Alsina: He started his career uploading vids to YouTube when he was 14. Now YouTube begs to upload him after the outrageous success of his single, “I Luv This S***” (featuring Trinidad James), his chart-topping full-length debut Testimony, and his BET Hip Hop Award for Best New Artist.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Chaifetz Arena on 1/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.