- One ticket to see Masters of Illusion – Live!
- When: Friday, October 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $24 for the mid orchestra (up to $48 value)
- $15 for the mid balcony, upper balcony, or gallery (up to $48 value)
- Click to view the orchestra seating chart
- Click to view the balcony and gallery seating chart
Masters of Illusion
In the spirit of the mind-bending CW show, Masters of Illusion makes audiences doubt their eyes and put their ears on watch. The tricks seem outright impossible—even those that viewers have seen before. There’s the classic saw-a-woman-in-half illusion, but these performers can do it with a transparent box. There’s levitating illusions, but here, the magicians might float up themselves to grab the hovering objects. There’s escape acts from steel-toothed death traps—oh, and they are also on fire. Combining sleight of hand, a sense of humor, and a heaping handful of drama, Masters of Illusion entertainingly baffles onlookers of all ages.
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.