What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Canadian Brass
- When: Wednesday, December 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $22 for the mid orchestra (up to $48 value)
- $15 for the mid balcony, upper balcony, or gallery (up to $48 value)
- Click to view the lower-level and upper-level seating charts
- Five players
- 7,000 live appearances
- Currently the Ensemble in Residence at the University of Toronto
- Performs exclusively on a set of 24K gold-plated Artisan Bach and Conn horns
- Canadian Brass is made up of founding member Chuck Daellenbach (tuba), Christopher Coletti and Caleb Hudson (trumpets), Achilles Liarmakopoulos (trombone), and Bernhard Scully (horn)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 10, 2014. Limit 10/person. Venue assigns seat; no exchanges/upgrades. Redeem for ticket starting 90min before show. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at State Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects State Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1hr before show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase under same Groupon account to sit together. Stairs required to access balcony. Patrons with disabilities must contact State Theatre prior to purchase. Patrons of all ages require ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.