- One ticket to see David Cassidy
- When: Friday, January 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $30 for the mid orchestra (up to $58 value)
- $22 for the mid-balcony, upper-balcony, or gallery (up to $58 value)
- Click here to view the orchestra seating chart
- Click here to view the balcony and gallery seating chart
- When you first met him: when he starred as Keith Partridge on the hit TV show The Partridge Family
- What that show did: catapulted him into the hearts of ’70s audiences and teenage birds everywhere
- What else it did: sent the 1970 hit, “I Think I Love You,” fluttering to number one on the Billboard Pop Singles chart, thanks in no small part to Cassidy’s bubblegum tenor
- Since then: he’s recorded multiple hits, including 1985’s “Heart of Emotion,” 1992’s “I’ll Never Stop Loving You,” and 2007’s dance remix of “I Woke Up in Love This Morning”
- Shows where he’s returned to the small screen: The Ben Stiller Show, Malcolm in the Middle, CSI
- What to expect at the concert: hits from both his The Partridge Family days and his solo career, delivered with sparkling eyes and a wide grin
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.