What You'll Get
Bands often run back onstage for an encore, especially if the crowd is chanting for them or if security hasn’t been able to capture the live animal running loose backstage. Go wild with this deal.
- One ticket to see The Jacksons Unity Tour 2013
- When: Thursday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view all available seating options.
- Click here to view the balcony and gallery seating chart.
- Click here to view the orchestra seating chart.<p>
- Which Jacksons?: Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon, and Tito
- Where they learned to sing and dance: with Michael in The Jackson 5
- Last two tours together: 2012 Unity Tour and 1984 Victory Tour
- Inducted into: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Should be created so they could be inducted into: the Funk Alcove of Honor
- What you’ll likely hear: “ABC,” “I Want You Back,” “I’ll Be There”
- What you’ll likely see: dancing, sequin-trimmed outfits, big-screen video footage
- What you’ll likely experience: carefree funk spliced with moments of heartfelt tribute to Michael<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2013. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 90min before show on 7/25 for a ticket at State Theatre will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sate Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects State Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 60min before showtime. Patrons of all ages require a ticket. Venue assigns seat location. No upgrades. Stairs are required to access balcony. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.