- $12 for one ticket to see Scrap Arts Music ($58 value)
- When: Friday, March 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Seating: mid orchestra, mid or upper balcony, or gallery
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the orchestra and balcony seating charts
Scrap Arts Music
- The Founders: musician Gregory Kozak and architectural whiz Justine Murdy
- Their Music: propulsive percussion accented with shouted vocals
- Their Instruments: hand-crafted from industrial scrap, ranging from artillery shells to accordion parts
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.