- $20 for one ticket to Don Felder (up to $58 value)
- When: Saturday, March 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Seating: mid-orchestra, mid-balcony, upper balcony, or gallery
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the orchestra seating chart
- Click to view the balcony seating chart
- How you know Don Felder: he’s the former lead guitarist of The Eagles, and an established solo artist
- How Don got his first guitar: traded a bunch of cherry bombs at the local five-and-dime
- How many guitars the collector has amassed since then: nearly 300
- Don’s best-known guitars: the Gibson Les Paul and Gibson EDS-1275 he plays during concerts
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.