What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to Don Felder (up to $58 value)
- When: Saturday, March 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Seating: mid-orchestra, mid-balcony, upper balcony, or gallery
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the orchestra seating chart
- Click to view the balcony seating chart
- How you know Don Felder: he’s the former lead guitarist of The Eagles, and an established solo artist
- How Don got his first guitar: traded a bunch of cherry bombs at the local five-and-dime
- How many guitars the collector has amassed since then: nearly 300
- Don’s best-known guitars: the Gibson Les Paul and Gibson EDS-1275 he plays during concerts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 21, 2015. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option bought. Venue assigns seat; no exchanges/upgrades. Redeem for ticket starting 90min before show. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at State Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects State Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before show. Must purchase under same Groupon account to sit together. Stairs required to access balcony. Patrons with disabilities must contact State Theatre prior to purchase. Patrons of all ages require ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.