All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for one ticket to Joshua Bell (up to $58 value)
- When: Saturday, March 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Seating: mid-balcony, upper balcony, or gallery
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- 300: age of the Stradivarius violin Bell plays in recordings and live shows
- 17: age he debuted at Carnegie Hall and probably saw his first R-rated movie without a consenting adult
- 2010: year he received the Musical America Award for Instrumentalist of the Year, adding it to a small pile of Grammys
- 4 million: number of YouTube hits garnered by this prank The Washington Post put him up to
- 7: films with Bell on the soundtrack—in fact, that’s him soloing in The Red Violin
- 4: number of works in this program, including Beethoven’s Sonata No. 4; Grieg’s Sonata No. 1; Brahms’ Sonata No. 1, and Bartók’s Rhapsody No. 1
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2015. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option bought. Venue assigns seat; no exchanges/upgrades. Redeem for ticket starting 90min before show. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at State Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects State Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before show. Must purchase under same Groupon account to sit together. Stairs required to access balcony. Patrons with disabilities must contact State Theatre prior to purchase. Patrons of all ages require ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.