- One ticket to see Natalie Cole
- When: Sunday, March 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $27 for seating in the mid orchestra (up to $78 value)
- $19 for seating in the mid or upper balcony or gallery (up to $78 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Where she inherited her pipes: from her father, legendary crooner Nat King Cole, and her mother, former Duke Ellington Orchestra singer Maria Hawkins Ellington
- How Natalie has put those pipes to use: a six-decade career that has netted her nine Grammys and more than 30 million record sales
- Her best songs to pair with a candlelit dinner: soulful R&B hits “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love),” “Our Love,” and “Inseparable”
- Her start: at age 6, Natalie appeared on her father’s Christmas album
- Her debut album: 1975’s Inseparable, which launched her into instant stardom
- A demonstration of her range: 1991’s Unforgettable…with Love, a collection of jazz and pop standards made famous by her dad
- Her latest: 2013’s Natalie Cole en Español
- Where you’ve seen her recently: in 2012, when she appeared as a guest on RuPaul’s Drag Race
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.