What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to a BBC Concert Orchestra performance (up to $45 value)
- When: Sunday, April 26, at 3 p.m.
- Where: State Theatre
- Seating: mid balcony, upper balcony, or gallery
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
BBC Concert Orchestra
- The Orchestra: an acclaimed house ensemble for the British Broadcasting Corporation that performs everything from classical favorites to iconic film scores
- Notable Soloists: pianist Charlie Albright, praised by The New York Times for his “jaw-dropping technique
- Highlights: The Young Person’s Guide to the Orchestra, Britten’s affectionate exploration of the many individual instruments that make up the entire group
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 26, 2015. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option bought. Venue assigns seat; no exchanges/upgrades. Redeem for ticket starting 90min before show. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at State Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects State Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before show. Must purchase under same Groupon account to sit together. Stairs required to access balcony. Patrons with disabilities must contact State Theatre prior to purchase. Patrons of all ages require ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.