All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $22 for one ticket for orchestra or loge seating (up to $36.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
A Rockapella Christmas
- The Rockapella formula: all of the elements of modern pop and rock music (bass, melody, harmonies, and percussion) performed using only vocals and limbs. In other words, a capella meets rock.
- That sounds familiar: because you can hear their influence in shows such as The Sing Off, movies such as Pitch Perfect, and in vocal gang rumbles on college quads. However, Rockapella were among the first groups to popularize the art form.
- You first met them: when they appeared on the 1990 PBS special Spike Lee & Company: Do It A Capella, but you most likely remember them as the house band and singers of the theme to Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
- The Rockapella fellas: Scott Leonard (high tenor), Stephen Dorian (tenor), Ryan Chapelle (bass), Calvin Jones (tenor), and human beatbox Jeff Thatcher
- What to expect live: holiday classics elevated by inventive arrangements and playful harmonies, plus a mix of original pop songs and revisions of Motown classics, all delivered with charisma and intimacy. As Jeff the Beatbox says, “There’s nothing between us and the audience—it’s very human music—with nothing missing.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 10, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem 12/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.