Participants can admire the Statue of Liberty and other landmarks, illuminated by city lights
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: one hour
- Departure location: 89 South Street, New York, NY 10038, Pier 16
- Departure time: 7 p.m.
Free admission for children under 3.
- Click here to view the schedule
- The sights: South Street Seaport, Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade Center, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island
- The vessel: features an outdoor deck with seats, a cafe, a bar, and WiFi; translation into Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, and Chinese (Mandarin) available.
Statue by Night Cruises
Statue by Night Cruises takes its clients on one-hour nighttime adventures. Passengers can enjoy a cruise along the New York shore, admiring the illuminated skyline as an experienced guide shares facts about famous memorials and landmarks. The boat is equipped with a bar and cafe, where the participants can grab a snack or have a drink. The cruise is suitable for all ages, so whole families are welcome.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 1, 2020. Not valid on the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, or New Year's Day. Must redeem on day of event for a ticket at the box office. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Ticket value includes all fees. Offer is not eligible for promo codes or other discounts. Limit 10 per person. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.