All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Superstition dictates that instead of wishing actors “good luck,” you should tell them to “break a leg” or “stir me with your acting, you beautiful beast.” Be moved with this deal.
- Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre’s production of Steel Magnolias or Tuna Does Vegas
- Seating: best-available seating assigned upon reservation
- Click here to view all available showtimes.
- Door time: one hour before showtime<p>
- $34 for two tickets to any performance of Steel Magnolias (up to a $70 value)
- $34 for two tickets to any performance of Tuna Does Vegas (up to a $70 value)
- $65 for four tickets to any performance of Steel Magnolias (up to a $140 value)
- $65 for four tickets to any performance of Tuna Does Vegas (up to a $140 value)<p>
Children ages 4–12 regularly get in for $15.<p>
Taking place entirely in a small-town Louisiana beauty shop, Steel Magnolias follows six heroines as they meet regularly to discuss their triumphs and tragedies throughout the years. Best known for the movie adaptation starring Julia Roberts, Dolly Parton, and Sally Field, the show evokes the simultaneous delicacy and strength of the protagonists.<p>
Tuna Does Vegas
The fourth play in the Tuna cycle, Tuna Does Vegas continues the saga of the fictional “third-smallest town in Texas,” filled with characters such as Helen Bedd and Inita Goodwin. When Tuna’s conservative radio host announces that he and his wife will be heading to Nevada to renew their wedding vows, the rest of the town quickly decides to tag along so they can continue the discussion they’d all been having about personal boundaries. Two male leads tear through all 18 characters and their attendant costume changes as the town’s eccentric inhabitants find themselves in increasingly farcical, PG-rated situations. The play “ends the cycle in winning, hilariously warped manner,” according to the Los Angeles Times’ review of the show’s premiere. <p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem starting 9/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.