What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to see the Steel Panther: Having a Threesome tour (up to $19 value)
- When: Monday, April 21, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- General admission standing
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the venue layout.
- Their gimmick: dressing in leather and playing their own tongue-in-cheek brand of ’80s-era hair metal
- How they do it: with blazing guitar solos, sly winks, and shameless obscenity
- Hits: “Community Property” and “Death to All But Metal.”
- What The Baltimore Sun praised: their “professionalism and penchant for crotch jokes”
- What else: even as a parody band, they “stand as a better tribute to the ‘80s than many of the current bands from the big-hair era.”
- What’s an actual steel panther like?: scary because it’s a panther, but not that scary because it’s made of steel and isn’t actually alive
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 4/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Sunset Strip. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.