What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket to see Steel Panther – All You Can Eat Tour (up to $33.58 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 10, at 7:30 p.m
- Where: Fillmore Charlotte
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
- Their gimmick: dressing in leather and playing their own tongue-in-cheek brand of ’80s-era hair metal
- How they do it: with blazing guitar solos, sly winks, and shameless obscenity
- Hits: “Community Property” and “Death to All But Metal”
- What The Baltimore Sun praised: their “professionalism and penchant for crotch jokes”
- What else: even as a parody band, they “stand as a better tribute to the ‘80s than many of the current bands from the big-hair era.”
- Their latest album of raunchy lampoons: All You Can Eat, which features song titles not suitable for innocent eyes
Like a Storm
- Who they are: a straight-shooting, headbanging, hard-rock band with a New Zealand slant
- That slant: mixing their thundering guitars, bass, and drums with the sounds of the didgeridoo, djembe, and other instruments of their homeland
- Monumental fact about the band: it’s the highest-charting New Zealand hard-rock act in the history of the US Active Rock Charts, and the only New Zealand act to hit any US chart without a record label
- Their breakthrough single: “Love the Way You Hate Me”
- Where you’ve seen them live: opening for rock and metal icons such as Korn, Puddle of Mudd, Creed, Staind, and Shinedown
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 10, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Fillmore Charlotte. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fillmore Charlotte
The Fillmore Charlotte models itself on the iconic San Francisco venue. Once a textile mill, the open space follows the original Fillmore’s signature decor, from red-oak hardwood floors to glimmering chandeliers to stadium-style tiers that result in pristine sightlines for attending fans.