What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass to see Steel Panther – All You Can Eat Tour (up to $33 value)
- When: Wednesday, May 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their gimmick: dressing in leather and playing their own tongue-in-cheek brand of ’80s-era hair metal
- How they do it: with blazing guitar solos, sly winks, and shameless obscenity
- Hits: “Community Property” and “Death to All But Metal”
- What The Baltimore Sun praised: their “professionalism and penchant for crotch jokes”
- What else: even as a parody band, they “stand as a better tribute to the ‘80s than many of the current bands from the big-hair era.”
- Their latest album of raunchy lampoons: All You Can Eat, which features song titles not suitable for innocent eyes
Like a Storm
- Who they are: a straight-shooting, headbanging, hard-rock band with a New Zealand slant
- That slant: mixing their thundering guitars, bass, and drums with the sounds of the didgeridoo, djembe, and other instruments of their homeland
- Monumental fact about the band: it’s the highest-charting New Zealand hard-rock act in the history of the US Active Rock Charts, and the only New Zealand act to hit any US chart without a record label
- Their breakthrough single: “Love the Way You Hate Me”
- Where you’ve seen them live: opening for rock and metal icons such as Korn, Puddle of Mudd, Creed, Staind, and Shinedown
About Steel Panther
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Sands Bethlehem Event Center on 5/13/2015. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.