- $15 for one G-Pass to see Steel Panther – All You Can Eat Tour (up to $33 value)
- When: Wednesday, May 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their gimmick: dressing in leather and playing their own tongue-in-cheek brand of ’80s-era hair metal
- How they do it: with blazing guitar solos, sly winks, and shameless obscenity
- Hits: “Community Property” and “Death to All But Metal”
- What The Baltimore Sun praised: their “professionalism and penchant for crotch jokes”
- What else: even as a parody band, they “stand as a better tribute to the ‘80s than many of the current bands from the big-hair era.”
- Their latest album of raunchy lampoons: All You Can Eat, which features song titles not suitable for innocent eyes
Like a Storm
- Who they are: a straight-shooting, headbanging, hard-rock band with a New Zealand slant
- That slant: mixing their thundering guitars, bass, and drums with the sounds of the didgeridoo, djembe, and other instruments of their homeland
- Monumental fact about the band: it’s the highest-charting New Zealand hard-rock act in the history of the US Active Rock Charts, and the only New Zealand act to hit any US chart without a record label
- Their breakthrough single: “Love the Way You Hate Me”
- Where you’ve seen them live: opening for rock and metal icons such as Korn, Puddle of Mudd, Creed, Staind, and Shinedown