What You'll Get
- General Admission Standing tickets to see Steel Panther, starting from $15
- Ages 16+ with valid ID
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their gimmick: dressing in leather and playing their own tongue-in-cheek brand of ’80s-era hair metal
- How they do it: with blazing guitar solos, sly winks, and shameless obscenity
- Hits: “Community Property” and “Death to All But Metal”
- What The Baltimore Sun praised: their “professionalism and penchant for crotch jokes”
- What else: even as a parody band, they “stand as a better tribute to the ‘80s than many of the current bands from the big-hair era.”
- Their latest album of raunchy lampoons: All You Can Eat, which features song titles not suitable for innocent eyes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 28, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. All sales final. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Not redeemable on mobile app. Must be 16 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.