What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Steel Panther, starting from $15
- Seating: general admission standing
- Show is all ages
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their gimmick: dressing in leather and playing their own tongue-in-cheek brand of ’80s-era hair metal
- How they do it: with blazing guitar solos, sly winks, and shameless obscenity
- Hits: “Community Property” and “Death to All But Metal”
- What The Baltimore Sun praised: their “professionalism and penchant for crotch jokes”
- What else: even as a parody band, they “stand as a better tribute to the ‘80s than many of the current bands from the big-hair era.”
- The latest album of raunchy lampoons: Lower the Bar, which features song titles not suitable for innocent eyes
The Fine Print