What You'll Get
- $15.50 for one general-admission standing ticket (up to $31 value)
- Includes General Admission Music Hall Entry
- When: Friday, February 12, at 9 p.m. or Friday, February 19, at 9 p.m.
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
- Their gimmick: dressing in leather and playing their own tongue-in-cheek brand of ’80s-era hair metal
- How they do it: with blazing guitar solos, sly winks, and shameless obscenity
- Hits: “Community Property” and “Death to All But Metal”
- What The Baltimore Sun praised: their “professionalism and penchant for crotch jokes”
- What else: even as a parody band, they “stand as a better tribute to the ‘80s than many of the current bands from the big-hair era.”
- Their latest album of raunchy lampoons: All You Can Eat, which features song titles not suitable for innocent eyes
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must be 18+ with valid ID. Discount reflects Live Nation/Ticketmaster/merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.