- $22 for one G-Pass to see Steel Panther – All You Can Eat Tour (up to $44 value)
- When: Friday, May 22 at 9 p.m.
- Where: Sound Academy
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ages 19+ with valid ID
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their gimmick: dressing in leather and playing their own tongue-in-cheek brand of ’80s-era hair metal
- How they do it: with blazing guitar solos, sly winks, and shameless obscenity
- Hits: “Community Property” and “Death to All But Metal”
- What The Baltimore Sun praised: their “professionalism and penchant for crotch jokes”
- What else: even as a parody band, they “stand as a better tribute to the ‘80s than many of the current bands from the big-hair era.”
- Their latest album of raunchy lampoons: All You Can Eat, which features song titles not suitable for innocent eyes