- $17.50 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $37.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Steel Pulse’s legacy: the English-based group has been spreading political, yet feel-good, reggae to the masses since 1975
- What they’re known for: melodic protest anthems, electrifying stage shows
- Steel Pulse firsts: they were the first non-Jamaican act to win the Grammy for “Best Reggae Band,” and probably the first act to make you dance for a cause
- Targets of their musical ire: racism, inequality, violence, historical revisionism
- Their politics reflected in album titles: Tribute to the Martyrs (1979), True Democracy (1982), Babylon the Bandit (1985), Rage and Fury (1997), African Holocaust (2004)
- Steel Pulse in a nutshell, according to founder David “Dread” Hinds: “Our mission is to bring hope into the hearts of the people.”