What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $41.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Steel Pulse’s legacy: the English-based group has been spreading political, yet feel-good, reggae to the masses since 1975
- What they’re known for: melodic protest anthems, electrifying stage shows
- Steel Pulse firsts: they were the first non-Jamaican act to win the Grammy for “Best Reggae Band,” and probably the first act to make you dance for a cause
- Targets of their musical ire: racism, inequality, violence, historical revisionism
- Their politics reflected in album titles: Tribute to the Martyrs (1979), True Democracy (1982), Babylon the Bandit (1985), Rage and Fury (1997), African Holocaust (2004)
- Steel Pulse in a nutshell, according to founder David “Dread” Hinds: “Our mission is to bring hope into the hearts of the people.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.