What You'll Get
- $21 for one G-Pass to see Steely Dan with special guest Elvis Costello & The Imposters (up to $35.60 value)
- When: Monday, July 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Steely Dan with Special Guest Elvis Costello & The Imposters
- 3: the number of Rock and Roll Hall of Famers in the lineup—Donald Fagen, Walter Becker, and Elvis Costello
- The Steely Dan sound: an infectious pastiche of jazz, rock, and R&B grooves; subversive lyrics punctuated by blazing solo work and rich ensembles
- 40 million: the number of albums that distinctive sound has sold worldwide
- What to expect from Steely Dan: hits from a four-decade catalog that includes “Peg,” “Josie,” and “Hey Nineteen,” “Reelin’ in the Years,” “Rikki Don’t Lose That Number,” “F.M.,” “Deacon Blues,” and “Babylon Sisters”
- What to expect from Elvis Costello & The Imposters: hits and fan-favorites from more than 35 years
- Who you’ve seen with Elvis during his career: The Attractions, The Imposters, and concert appearances with pianist Steve Nieve
- Who you’ve seen Elvis with: his collaborators have included Burt Bacharach, The Brodsky Quartet, Paul McCartney, The Charles Mingus Orchestra, T Bone Burnett, and Allen Toussaint
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at DTE Energy Music Theatre on 7/27. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.