- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $41.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The core duo: Rock and Roll Hall of Famers Donald Fagen and Walter Becker
- The Steely Dan sound: an infectious pastiche of jazz, rock, and R&B grooves; subversive lyrics punctuated by blazing solo work and rich ensembles
- 40 million: the number of albums that distinctive sound has sold worldwide
- Two Against Nature: the 2000 reunion album that ended a 20 year hiatus and earned a Grammy Award for Album of the Year
- What to expect from Steely Dan: hits from a four-decade catalog that includes “Peg,” “Josie,” “Hey Nineteen,” “Reelin’ in the Years,” “Rikki Don’t Lose That Number,” “F.M.,” “Deacon Blues,” and “Babylon Sisters”
- The Winwood stats: two Grammy wins, one Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction (as a member of Traffic), and a ranking of No. 33 on Rolling Stone’s list of 100 Best Singers of All Time
- His start: As a lad, Steve led The Spencer Davis Group across the pond to help the British Invasion dethrone King Elvis. Then he continued his musical conquest in seminal bands such as Blind Faith and Traffic.
- Solo: He left his stamp all over the lexicon of popular music with generation-spanning chart-toppers such as “Gimme Some Lovin’,” “Higher Love,” and “Back in the High Life.”
- Where else you can hear him: providing session work for Jimi Hendrix, Lou Reed, George Harrison, and Eric Clapton
- Today: Behind the keys of his trusty Hammond, his affable and malleable tenor continues to burn like a night-train smoke stack as he conjures more than five decades of hits.
PNC Bank Arts Center
Exit 116 Garden State Pkwy.
Holmdel, NJ 07733