All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for general admission for one (up to $23.30 value)
- $28 for general admission for two (up to $46.60 value)
- How you met Joe Nichols: most likely on his record-label debut, Man with a Memory, anchored by the breakthrough singles “The Impossible,” “She Only Smokes When She Drinks,” and “Cool to Be a Fool”
- What each of those songs has in common: easy charm, warm yet witty lyrics, and a mesquite-smoked voice that echoes Randy Travis, Alan Jackson, and Garth Brooks
- His follow-up album: Revelation, where he threw in a bit of honky-tonk and covered outlaw legend Waylon Jennings on the title track
- His latest: 2013’s Crickets, where he kept true to his roots while sharpening his pop sensibility
- How the critics responded: Country Weekly said “Joe Nichols has one of those voices that was just made to sing country music, whatever that may sound like at the time.”
- Also appearing: Nobody’s Business | Iron Horse
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2016. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.