- $11.75 for one ticket to All Shook Up (up to $23.50 value)
- Where: J. Dan Talbott Amphitheatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Thursday, July 16, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 18, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 25, at 8 p.m.
All Shook Up
A rock ‘n’ roll take on Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night, All Shook Up weaves a tale of love and rebellion with more than 24 of Elvis Presley’s iconic tunes, including “Jailhouse Rock,” “Can’t Help Falling In Love,” “Blue Suede Shoes,” and “Heartbreak Hotel.” The story follows Chad, a guitar-slinging rebel who introduces singing and dancing to a small, quiet town in the 1950s. While he’s a hit with the local youth—especially a pretty mechanic named Natalie—his renegade spirit and double-jointed hips irk the mayor and sheriff. As the stern duo attempt to squash Chad’s musical revolution, a true comedy of errors plays out, leading to romantic confusion, mistaken identities, and gender-bending disguises.