What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Stephen Lynch, starting from $20
- Seating: section 200, 206, 208, gold left, or gold right
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His Act: With guitar in hand and wit in mind, Lynch is part polished musician and part raunchy standup, performing unabashedly off-color songs with undisguised glee.
- His Accolades: Lynch’s musical bits caught the attention of Comedy Central, who featured him in two specials, and the notice of Tony Awards voters, who lauded his leading man turn in Broadway’s The Wedding Singer.
- His Recent Stuff: “The My Old Heart Tour” took Lynch across the nation, and in 2016 he released Hello, Kalamazoo, his first special in nearly a decade.
The Fine Print