All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $18.50 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $37.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Stephen “Ragga” Marley
- Stephen “Ragga” Marley’s father: exactly who you’d think
- Year of his first recording: 1979, when he appeared on “Children Playing in the Streets” with his brother Ziggy
- His age at the time: 6
- Year of his biggest release: 2012, when he dropped the modern classic, Revelation, Pt. 1: The Root of Life
- The response: he won a Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album
- The good news: Stephen is finally dropping the long-awaited sequel, Revelation, Pt. 2: The Fruit of Life, and will be treating fans to swaying revelations from both albums
- Special Guests: include Jo Mersa Marley, Erika Newell, Ranoy Gordon, Rochelle Bradshaw & Nicholas Laraque
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.