What You'll Get
- $18 for one G-Pass ticket to see Stephen “Ragga” Marley (up to $36 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 4, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Stephen “Ragga” Marley
- Stephen “Ragga” Marley’s father: exactly who you’d think
- Year of his first recording: 1979, when he appeared on “Children Playing in the Streets” with his brother Ziggy
- His age at the time: 6
- Year of his biggest release: 2012, when he dropped the modern classic, Revelation, Pt. 1: The Root of Life
- The response: he won a Grammy Award for Best Reggae Album
- The good news: Stephen is finally dropping the long-awaited sequel, Revelation, Pt. 2: The Fruit of Life, and will be treating fans to swaying revelations from both albums
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 8/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.