DJs often begin as avid record collectors, much as orchestra conductors often start out as people who just have a ton of French horns lying around. See passion at work with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one ticket to see Steve Aoki, Borgore, and Waka Flocka Flame (up to a $32.53 value)
- When: Sunday, October 20, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Firestone Live Parking Lot
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees..
Steve Aoki, Borgore, and Waka Flocka Flame
- Who is Steve Aoki, according to Steve Aoki's website?: "a time traveling, speed reading, fortune telling, machine gunning, gypsy loving, scuba diving, multi-tasking, poker playing fan of life."
- Who is Steve Aoki, according to the average fan?: dance-music royalty, founder of Dim Mak Records, and a chart-topping remix machine whose Midas touch has enhanced tracks by Robin Thicke, Eminem, and Drake
- What to expect from his show: heavy bass, undulating crowds, lasers, and maybe a cake in the face
- Who Borgore is: an Israeli DJ who wants to get you dancing
- His varied musical background: he learned to play the piano, graduated a youth program as a saxophone major, and joined a death metal band
- Borgore's sound: gorestep, a blend of dubstep and heavy metal
- Waka Flocka Flame jams to wave your hands in the air to: "Hard in Da Paint" and "O Let’s Do It"
- Waka Flocka Flame hit inspired by the world's lousiest juggler: "No Hands"