A good belly laugh exercises the abdomen, improves a cloudy mood, and comforts homesick reindeer with familiar, Santaesque sounds. Ease a four-legged friend’s melancholy with today’s GrouponLive deal to see Steve Byrne at Palm Beach Improv, located at CityPlace in West Palm Beach. Palm Beach Improv has a two-drink minimum, which, along with parking, is not included with this Groupon. Patrons must be 21 or older to attend. Choose between the following options:
- For $24, you get two tickets and one appetizer (up to a $48.41 value, including tax and all fees and depending on appetizer choice). Choose between the following showtimes:
- Thursday, December 8, at 8 p.m.
Sunday, December 11, at 7 p.m.<p>
- For $26, you get two tickets and one appetizer (up to a $53.01 value, including tax and all fees and depending on appetizer choice). Choose from the following showtimes:
- Friday, December 9, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, December 9, at 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 10, at 7 p.m.<p>
The punch lines of such prominent comedians as Tracy Morgan, Daniel Tosh, and Lisa Lampanelli still echo across the stage at Palm Beach Improv, where tourists and regulars converge to drink and guffaw. Taking time off from relentless television appearances and USO tours, Steve Byrne stops by the club to terrify local architects with his well-earned reputation for bringing down the house. A veteran of Comedy Central, The Tonight Show, and Vince Vaughn’s Wild West Comedy Tour, Bryne slays audiences with his caffeinated delivery and a skewered take on families and stereotypes.
Between fits of laughter, audience members can munch on a shared appetizer from a menu designed to appease over-chortled bellies. Asian-inspired Fire Cracker wings (an $8.95 value) set off delicious explosions of chicken and spice, and hawaiian shrimp tossed in Malibu coconut batter (a $9.95 value) add sweetness to the on-stage zingers.
West Palm Beach
550 S Rosemary Ave.
West Palm Beach, Florida 33401