Jeff Kashiwa and Steve Cole wow audiences with their eclectic lineup
What You'll Get
- Seating: rear orchestra
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Where it began: The Chicago native burst onto the contemporary-jazz scene in 1998 with his debut album, Stay a While. The album landed two No. 1 hits and launched the saxophonist’s career.
- His latest: Pulse, a 10-song album incorporating R&B, contemporary jazz, gospel, blues, and pop, showcasing his unique taste and artistic talent
- Bold beginnings: As part of The Rippingtons, Kashiwa found acclaim in the contemporary-jazz circuit for nearly a decade until he decided to leave the band to form his own solo career.
- Latest work: Let It Ride, which features an array of contemporary-jazz musicians including Russ Freeman, David Benoit, Chuck Loeb, and Tom Schuman of Spyro Gyra
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 6, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.