What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Steve Earle & the Dukes, starting from $20
- General-admission standing or floor seating
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Steve Earle & the Dukes with Special Guest Los Lobos
- Early days: After spending his days working blue-collar jobs in Nashville, Earle finally broke out on the music scene with 1986’s Guitar Town.
- What he’s done since: The hard-working Earle has won three Grammys, written a novel and an off-Broadway play, and appeared in The Wire and Treme.
- The Dukes: After his success in Nashville, Earle returned to Texas to found The Dukes, who are featured on several of his albums and now join him on tour.
- Opening Act: The Mastersons
The Fine Print