- $25 for one admission to a 2.5-hour BYOB jazz concert with guitarist Steve Giordano
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
- April 11—Steve Giordano/Jason Klinke jazz guitar duo. Unique treatments to jazz compositions played in this extremely interactive guitar setting.
- April 18—Symbiosis Syndicate concert. An indoor under the stars experience of spontaneous atmospheric music performed live by this special quartet.
- May 30— with Steve Giordano on guitar, Steve Meashey on bass, and John Mosemann on drums.
Groups meet at a private Germantown residence. The exact location will be shared after purchase.
Each event is capped at 25 participants.
What You’ll Do
Steve Giordano started his own jazz salon to offer a musical rarity: a chance to listen to acclaimed musicians play their own compositions in a relaxed, intimate setting. Steve has invited a variety of musicians—all renowned for their craft—to play with him, so on any given night, you might hear fusions of Brazilian samba, impressionistic jazz, or ballads.
Private Jazz Concert
Acclaimed vocalists and musicians play original compositions while a small crowd lounges on couches and chairs.
Interact with Musicians
During intermission, the artists will come out to mingle and chat with guests about their influences and style.
Guests may bring wine, beer, or another beverage to enjoy throughout the concert. Light appetizers will be provided.
Acclaimed Jazz Guitarist
Steve Giordano shares his love of music through original compositions, intimate concerts, and eye-opening lessons. An acclaimed Philly jazz artist in his own right, he’s recorded on the Muse and CrissCross labels and gained exposure through his YouTube channel, fusing multiple genres into an impressionistic, often romantic sound. Giordano has also worked with a diverse range of musicians, from Richard “Groove” Holmes in his early days to a more recent collaboration with trumpeter John Swana.