- One ticket to Steve Michaels in If I Can Dream: A Stephen Michael Kabakos Production
- When: Friday, November 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sanderson Centre for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $21 for balcony rows HH–NN (up to a $43 value)
- $25 for main-floor rows K–V or balcony rows AA–GG (up to a $53 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Steve Michaels in “If I Can Dream”
- What Steve Michaels has over other Elvis tribute acts: a world champion crown earned in Memphis, the endorsement of Elvis Presley Enterprises, and sideburns that instantly grow back when shaved
- Other King-related achievements: he’s played with Elvis musicians such as D.J. Fontana and The Jordanaires, and was featured at the Big E’s official 30th anniversary memorial
- The theme of his latest show, “If I Can Dream”: every phase of Elvis’ career
- ’50s Elvis: jailhouse rocker who loves his mama and rockabilly
- ’60s Elvis: movie star who loves Ann Margaret and leather
- ’70s Elvis: elder statesman who loves jumpsuits and hanging with Richard Nixon
- What else to expect: multimedia projections, a full band, and loving of the tender kind<p>