- One ticket to see the Steve Miller Band
- When: Wednesday, May 27 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Swiftel Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $21.25 for section F4, rows EE–II (up to $52.81 value)
- $27.50 for section 105 and 110, rows B–G; sections 201, 212, and 214, rows I–N; or sections F2–F5, rows R–CC (up to $65.64 value)
- $59.75 for section 112, rows B–G; or section 103, rows D–F (up to $90.93 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Steve Miller Band
- How you know Steve Miller Band: as the creators of some of rock’s biggest hits and one of the groups that defined the “San Francisco Sound”
- How you don’t know them: Steven Miller Band
- The Steve Miller band by numbers: 18 studio albums, 30 million albums sold worldwide, 1 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- A few of frontman Steve Miller’s aliases: “Space Cowboy,” “Gangster of Love,” “Maurice”
- Steve Miller songs you know by heart: “Joker,” “Rock’n Me,” “Abracadabra”
- How Rolling Stone praised his 2010 album BINGO!: “Steve Miller returns to his blues roots but gives BINGO! the slick party-pop vibe of classic Miller albums like The Joker and Fly Like an Eagle.”