What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Steve Miller Band with Special Guest 38 Special
- When: Sunday, June 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $18.55 for rear sections 201–205 (up to $37.07 value)
- $33.90 for front sections 201–205 (up to $67.77 value)
$44.15 for sections 101–103 (up to $88.27 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Steve Miller Band with Special Guest 38 Special
- How you know Steve Miller Band: as the creators of some of rock’s biggest hits and one of the groups that defined the “San Francisco Sound”
- How you don’t know them: Steven Miller Band
- The band by the numbers: 18 studio albums, 30 million albums sold worldwide, 1 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Steve Miller’s musical start: he began as a blues artist
- A few of Steve Miller’s aliases: “Space Cowboy,” “Gangster of Love,” “Maurice”
- Steve Miller songs you know by heart: “Joker,” “Rock’n Me,” “Abracadabra”
- His most recent albums: 2010’s BINGO! and 2011’s Let Your Hair Down
- How Rolling Stone praised BINGO!: “Steve Miller returns to his blues roots but gives BINGO! the slick party-pop vibe of classic Miller albums like The Joker and Fly Like an Eagle.”
- How you know 38 Special: they’re the rough-and-tumble arena rockers that recall the Allman Brothers mixed with more introspective ballads including “Hold On Loosely,” “Caught Up In You,” “If I’d Been the One,” and “Second Chance”
- Their current lineup: while Donnie Van Zant recently retired, Don Barnes soldiers on with longtime guitarist Danny Chauncey and keyboardist Bobb Cap, as well as drummer Gary “Madman” Moffatt and bassist Barry Dunaway
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Tuscaloosa Amphitheater on 6/7. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.