What You'll Get
- $35 for one general-admission ticket (up to $56.75 value)
Steve Miller Band with Big Head Todd and the Monsters
- How you know the Steve Miller Band: as the creators of some of rock’s biggest hits and one of the groups that defined the “San Francisco Sound”
- The Steve Miller band by numbers: 19 studio albums, 30 million albums sold worldwide, 1 star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- A few of frontman Steve Miller’s aliases: “Space Cowboy,” “Gangster of Love,” “Maurice”
- Steve Miller songs you know by heart: “The Joker,” “Rock’n Me,” “Abracadabra”
- Latest accomplishment: induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Big Head Todd & The Monsters: Formed in 1986, these blues-rockers soared to platinum status with 1993’s Sister Sweetly, which featured the melancholic rasp of frontman Todd Park Mohr. That same vibe and sound is found on their latest release, 2014’s Black Beehive, whose title track is an homage to the late Amy Winehouse.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show only, beginning at 10:00 am. Bring your voucher and photo ID to the table marked "Groupon". Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. All tickets at the Skyline Theater are general admission lawn seating. No chairs with legs and seats ABOVE 9" off the ground. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.