All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this deal.
- $30 for two tickets to see Steven Curtis Chapman: The Glorious Unfolding Tour (up to a $60 value)
- When: Thursday, October 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Calvary Chapel of Spokane
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Steven Curtis Chapman
- 57: Chapman’s unrivaled number of Gospel Music Association Dove Awards
- 26: Chapman’s prolific album output (including greatest hits collections) since 1987
- 5: the number of Grammys in Chapman’s award pile
- The Glorious Unfolding: Chapman’s second album of 2013, due out September 27
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store: where you can find a physical copy of Chapman’s first album of 2013, Deep Roots
- Inspirational Chapman quote: “This is life we’ve been given, made to be lived out, so… live out loud.”
- Witty Chapman quote about country music that shows what a sweet guy he is: “There’s nothing like a good cheating song to make me want to run home to be with my wife.”
- What to expect from the show: country and pop-tinged gospel hits from his storied career, waves of worship, and audiences singing along
1: where Laura Story’s “Blessings” reached on the Billboard Christian Music Charts
- “One of the best-kept secrets in Christian music”: Crosswalk.com’s take on Jason Gray, which makes him no longer a secret.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2013. Limit 2 per person. Redeem starting 10/3 for a ticket at the Groupon Table at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Calvary Chapel of Spokane. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects LMG Concerts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.